Total Pageviews

Sunday 18 September 2011

Monty SJing Sparsholt 11-09-11

Class 1:95cm - not a bad round - bit tight in that size school as we're not great at turning and jumping and lack power out of the corners but did ok for just one fence down.





Class 2 was the 1m and suddenly they looked huuuuuge and v scary!  Amazing what a difference 10cm makes.  I hooked him back far far too much, panicing every time I couldn't see a stride and he ended up launching himself into orbit to clear the fences.  Terrible riding.  Did amazing just to have one down.  Plus silly judge gave us a refusal at the first fence as I circled to get my canter going in the tiny space but didn't cross the start finish - will make sure to be careful about that in future.







this is my fave one:




2 strides in a 1 stride double is not comfortable!







No comments:

Post a Comment