Total Pageviews

Wednesday 11 November 2015

SJL lesson Parwood 11-11-15

Need to sit on my arse!  He has this ability to pull me out of the saddle without me really noticing - must remember this, sit up and ride him up in front of me.

Generally still need to keep him softer and rounder.

In the changes need him to be soft to the new lead before asking for the change.

In the canter half pass if think am struggling to get enough sideways then collect.  Use weight in direction of travel.  Use inside leg for more jump.

Trot was good - more uphill and more cadence.  In the shoulder-in, make sure not to have too much inside bend on the left rein and enough on the right rein.

Planned the floorplan for my Advanced Medium Freestyle next weekend.  Fingers crossed it comes off!

No comments:

Post a Comment