Total Pageviews

Tuesday 10 May 2016

Chris B SJ 30-03-16

Chris had quite a testing arena xc course set up with lots of angles that he didn't see any need to make any easier for us!  Warmed up over the usual x pole to oxer and I think he was a bit half asleep when he then asked me to come round and jump across 2 angles.  The 2nd one was massively angled to the left and instead of popping over it was it was all of 2ft3 high he just ran down the angle last second and threw me over the top - bit my tongue and bruised my shoulder and ribs.  Chris was surprised I got straight to my feet as said it was a nasty fall.  He got on him and took him round the course fine but he's just such a stronger rider than me Monty rarely messes him about.  I got back on and we managed it all fine but I do wish he'd just be more honest with this stuff.  I really need to stop hitting the deck and it's so unneccessary over such small fences - it would take less effort for him just to jump!

No comments:

Post a Comment